Friday, October 5, 2007

The Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze 2007

We went to the Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze at Van Cortlandt Manor tonight.

blaze2007_6

It was our first visit, and it was tremendous. Click through above to see my Blaze 2007 smart set.

Read more about the Blaze at their site.

It's been a while since I've posted...sorry for that, if anybody is actually reading my blog...Here's two things I missed blogging when I should have:

First, I recently got a new 17" MacBook Pro. It's my first Mac, and my second ever Apple product. I bought an Apple IIe when I was a kid, that was my second computer after the TI 99/4a. I'm still getting used to it, but I'm very happy with it.

My New MacBook Pro

Second, we went on our annual trek to Montauk, NY a few weeks ago, and I got some great pictures, especially the beautiful sunset below. Click through to the Montauk 2007 smart set.

Montauk Sunset

1 comment:

Livia said...

Thanks for writing this.